Thursday, December 13, 2007

Year-end Festivity in the air...


They say 'Time flies'. I say "Time forgets". What do I mean by that? It was only not too long ago when we first welcomed the year 2007 and now we are already at the brink of it and making plans to welcome the new year. Time seemed to forget that there's the mortals trying to rush through everything without leaving much for themselves. There are also some who waited and waited for something 'good' to happen in their lives, but was forgotten by time in this respect. I can still remember when I was a child waiting for time to zoom by so that I can grow up and be taken seriously by the adults. And now, time is so unforgiving that before we can say 'to fulfill resolutions made in 2007', it is already coming to an end. Sometimes, I wondered what has taken place in the year that I can be proud of. I may have done this and that, but overall.. am I satisfied? Did I achieve what I set out to do? I hope to be able to provide some answers to all this in the next 2 weeks or so before we finally blow the candles out for 2007. In the meantime, be merry and soak in the year-end festivity. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

1 comment:

Krista Goon said...

Hello there woman
I'm blessed and thankful for our friendship! ;-) Merry Christmas!

My Collection of Quotations

"I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows met he stars"

"For everything you have missed, you have gained something else; And for everything you gain, you lose something else. It is about your outlook towards life. You can either regret or rejoice.

"The event is nothing. The RESPONSE is everything"