Wednesday, December 5, 2007

My pride, my creation


I have been dabbling in jewellery making for some time now. Checked myself into a jewellery making class since June and now have completed till Level 2. My ultimate would be Level 3 which is the last of the series. Have built up a considerable amount of accessories i.e. beads of various kinds, findings and closings for initial practice but now have ventured into making gifts for family and friends. The last set was this matching set of necklace, bracelet and earrings for a charity function to raise funds for SLE sufferers. In spite of contributing money and unable to do so physically too.. the next thing to do is contribute in kind with a set of handmade jewellery set... only one piece in the making. This is truly my pride as I have received good reviews on the design. I will surely be embarking on making more pieces which I am holding off right now due to time constraint.

No comments:

My Collection of Quotations

"I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows met he stars"

"For everything you have missed, you have gained something else; And for everything you gain, you lose something else. It is about your outlook towards life. You can either regret or rejoice.

"The event is nothing. The RESPONSE is everything"