Monday, January 14, 2008

Happy New Year to 2008




I know that this is a wee bit too late to make this announcement and to welcome the new year but I DID it!!! I finally found the right time to 'free' myself from this bondage called employment. After 4 years of doing training and running around, I am finally taking a rest from this all. A trainer is akin to a stand-up comedian. (something which I often use to humor myself) You have to be able to think of your feet and be ready for any eventualities for the impossibles can and do happen, attested by the Michealian theory. What am I going to do with my life post-employment??? Ha... this is the tough part. First, I am taking a short vacation. Read the word 'short'? For friends who know me best, I am not one who can rest of their laurels and enjoy life and watch the world go by. I am one who has to be in the thick of action and make things happen. We shall leave my plans for my next post. In the meantime, as a friend advised me lately, "you have set up a mission for yourself, stick to it and have a wallup of a time". A toast to the new year, new hopes, new journey

No comments:

My Collection of Quotations

"I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows met he stars"

"For everything you have missed, you have gained something else; And for everything you gain, you lose something else. It is about your outlook towards life. You can either regret or rejoice.

"The event is nothing. The RESPONSE is everything"