Thursday, November 15, 2007

Let's get TAGG-ED!

This is my response to Maya’s tag….

LIST OUT THE TOP 5 PRESENTS YOU WISH FOR: (in no particular order)
1. A totally ‘White Christmas’ in Canada overlooking the Blue Moutains
2. A honeymoon retreat at one of those idylic spots on a private island
3. Enough fee to pay for the remainder modules of a professional development program
4. To be able to work and reside in the island south permanently
5. To delay gratification and exercise restraint

LIST OUT THE REASONS FOR YOUR CHOICES: (this is tough!)
1. Mountains often have this pull effect on me, especially if it is during Christmas with snow all around.. how surreal
2. A time where there is only two of us, basking in the romantic settings, with the sea breeze blowing softly on the skin.. WOW!
3. Have completed only Module 1 thus far and that costs me a 3-year service bond to the company. 4 more to go else it will be a total shame to a good program
4. Each time I walked on the ground of this island, the longing only get stronger. It’s a matter of heart willing but circumstances not
5. This have caused a great deal of disappointments, heartache and sometimes resources, as a result of rashness and thoughtlessness.

THE PERSON WHO TAGG-ED YOU IS: Mayakirana aka Piscean

5 IMPRESSIONS OF HIM/HER:
1. A food fanatic. Going everywhere for food and the topic constantly on her lips
2. Cheeky and scheming. (Considering the circumstances of how we met)
3. Very supportive. Could do with an extra shoulder to lean on, an extra pair of ears to listen to my whinings
4. A younger replica of me, but wished I have her courage in approaching matters. Else, I won’t have that many regrets in life today
5. Maniacal fun preson to be with. (this is for me to know and for you to find out)

MOST MEMORABLE THINGS HE/SHE HAS DONE FOR YOU:
Cooking up the most unbelievable story of her life and me falling for it just because I generally trust people. Imagined my horrors to horrors upon discovering that I have been fooled through and through!

MOST LOVED INVENTION
The telephone. Thank you, Alexander Graham Bell

WHAT DO YOU DESPISE THE MOST:
Hypocrisy. Self-defeating attitude

6 PEOPLE YOU WANNA TAG: Krista, Gee, Larry, Joy, Sam, Arthur

2 comments:

Krista Goon said...

Allo dear...I've been tagged already mah. How can do 2 memes of the same?

Samantha Fong said...

Hey Rona, its been awhile since I waltz over your blog :)

My My.. I noticed how much it has 'grew' from the last time I checked. I love tis input of yours.

I hope santa would grant you your top 5 wishes soon :)

My Collection of Quotations

"I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows met he stars"

"For everything you have missed, you have gained something else; And for everything you gain, you lose something else. It is about your outlook towards life. You can either regret or rejoice.

"The event is nothing. The RESPONSE is everything"