Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Another Week of Exhaustive Venture

Wow! Have been running around with so many ventures lately that I am completely exhausted. Wonder how much longer I can take this onslaught. Let me explain. On the work front, it is another anticipated 'crazy' time of planning, budgetting, strategies for the coming year. And then there's this sudden requests from headhunters wanting to discuss job opportunities, interviews with HR recruitment of prospective companies and on top of sourcing and chasing contractors for the renovation works at my condo. Even spelling all these out makes me pant. Sometimes I marvel at myself for the constant energy level. Someone told me that this is life and what it has dished out for you. You either relish it with glee or reject it with bitterness. I chose the former. I do sincerely hope that all these will kinda of settle down as the year draws nigh to another new beginning. It will be a new beginning for personal and professional front, on both counts.

No comments:

My Collection of Quotations

"I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows met he stars"

"For everything you have missed, you have gained something else; And for everything you gain, you lose something else. It is about your outlook towards life. You can either regret or rejoice.

"The event is nothing. The RESPONSE is everything"